12-13-11 Brooklyn- Police Officer Shot/LODD

truck4

Administrator
0215hrs
75 Pine St. X Fulton/Ridgewood (75 PCT)
Officers responding to a burglary in progress encountered two suspects trying to escape with one perp shooting Police Officer Peter Figoski in the face. Figoski's partner chased and collared the suspect. Figoski was pronounced at Jamaica Hospital.

My Sincere Condolunces to the family and friends of Officer Peter Figoski, and to the members of the NYPD. The City looses a Hero because of some worthless pieces of trash trying to steal what isn't theirs.

May NYPD Officer Figoski Rest in Peace.

mack

Administrator
Senseless.  Too bad his partner didn't have to shoot the asshole.  RIP Peter Figoski.

I echo the feelings of the members from this site. They can say it better than I can. RIP our brtother.

T

Ten-seventy-seven

My thoughts go out to his family, friends and fellow officers. Rest in peace my friend.

RIP Officer Peter Figoski and thoughts and prayers to his family, friends & the NYPD at this time. Its being a tough week for America's Emergency Services Fire & Police which is why we should never take these people for granted

Ar dheis D? go raibh a n-anam

IRISH said:
RIP Officer Peter Figoski and thoughts and prayers to his family, friends & the NYPD at this time. Its being a thought week for America's Emergency Services Fire & Police which is why we should never take these people for granted

Ar dheis D? go raibh a n-anam

Yes "Irish", its been a bad week for the Emergency Services. The firefighters from Mount Vernon and Worcester, Mass. then this Police Officer from Brooklyn. I'm afraid you are Right. Most people just take these Protectors for granted. They are out there every day and night of the year. Risking their lives for the people they serve. I have the Highest Respect for them. THEY Truely are Americas Heroes.

REST IN PEACE TO OUR BROTHER IN BLUE.....PRAYERS FOR THE COMFORT OF THE FAMILIES........Over 20 yrs in one of the toughest precints in NYC.