3/17/22 Queens 5th Alarm Box 4465

Years ago had the Blue Star Market, Gloria Pizza and a Wendy’s where tragically several employees were shot and killed in a robbery
Looking at the video from The Magesterium, I will take a stab at some of the buildings from the 50s. On the northeast side of Roosevelt and Main is Duane Reed. That corner was formerly the FW Woolworth Building which was built in the 1950's I don't remember what was there before Woolworths. Across the street on the northwest corner is the Chase Manhattan building, now JP Morgan/Chase building. Across the street on the southwest corner is the fire building(s). Facing Main Street was the SS Kresge 5 an 10 cents store which was an L shaped building that also had an entrance on Roosevelt Avenue. It is in that area that I believe the fire building is.

Looking at the video from The Magesterium, I will take a stab at some of the buildings from the 50s. On the northeast side of Roosevelt and Main is Duane Reed. That corner was formerly the FW Woolworth Building which was built in the 1950's I don't remember what was there before Woolworths. Across the street on the northwest corner is the Chase Manhattan building, now JP Morgan/Chase building. Across the street on the southwest corner is the fire building(s). Facing Main Street was the SS Kresge 5 an 10 cents store which was an L shaped building that also had an entrance on Roosevelt Avenue. It is in that area that I believe the fire building is.
Fisher-Beer Dept. Store on the northwest corner. (Sort of a Woolworth type store) Then became Kresge's. That store was L-shaped and the White Horse tavern was there. Coming home from high school it was either Gloria's for a slice or the White Horse window for a dog with kraut and mustard.

Last edited:
I didn’t watch the citizen’s video they were in to see what they were doing. If they were playing police or a bystander who works construction or something

Basically an auto oscillating portable stang. I believe only Satellites, Squads and Haz Tac engines currently carry them.
How are they supplying the Blitz nozzle ? Nozzle is designed to take a 3 inch line and discharge 500 gpm. Are they using a 3 inch line or just a 2 1/2 ?