3-27-21...QNS MVA W/ASSAULT.

Around 1420 hrs 286 was responding to an MVA in the Cemetery & came upon another MVA around Cypress Hills St & the Inter Boro Pkwy the occupants had fought & one was on the ground not breathing....176 & BN*28 & EMS & PD assigned.

Chief, I heard the 28 on the air stating that they were at Cooper and Cypress Hills street/65 Place and requesting PD and a bus for this incident.
That's by that ridiculous traffic circle that I'm sure you remember. According to my sister-in-law Cypress Hill street now has a bike lane hence there is only one lane available for traffic. She says there are numerous collisions and pedestrian/bikers struck over there.

I was on the Interboro heading to the qtrs. of 233/176 about 3:10 PM in the ess turns by the cemetery and traffic was very heavy, but no remains of any incident. The traffic after getting off the pkwy. was also very heavy and Brownsville is a whole different ball game from back in the 70's and 80's. I sure don't miss it, lights on every corner, speed bumps near schools and stop signs galore. Responding there must be a night mare.