4-1-21...HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSTY STAUB.

FROM "ANWER THE CALL". Happy birthday to our late founder, Daniel J. "Rusty" Staub.

Today would have been our late founder Rusty Staub's 77th birthday. We miss him greatly and we remain steadfastly dedicated to fulfilling his life's mission, which was to help the families of our fallen NYPD, FDNY, and PAPD heroes. Thank you Rusty for your lifetime of service. We hope to make you proud and we promise to never forget our heroes.

gym

In addition to all he did for the NY Fire & Police widows & children, he was a primary member of the Baseball Assistance Team which provided financial assistance to retired baseball players who had fallen upon hard times. Rest in Peace Rusty.

FROM "ANWER THE CALL". Happy birthday to our late founder, Daniel J. "Rusty" Staub.

Today would have been our late founder Rusty Staub's 77th birthday. We miss him greatly and we remain steadfastly dedicated to fulfilling his life's mission, which was to help the families of our fallen NYPD, FDNY, and PAPD heroes. Thank you Rusty for your lifetime of service. We hope to make you proud and we promise to never forget our heroes.
Gr8 athlete even better human being missed by all New Yorkers..RIP Rusty.

My next door neighbor of thirty-odd years was Rusty's best friend since grade school in New Orleans. So, he was around here all the time. One year he did a Mets pre-game show from the backyard with steaks and beer. My wife dragged me home. I have no idea how they did the game.
The 77th birthday party was last night. RIP neighbor!