4-alarm Warehouse fire in Philadelphia

I have family in the Philadelphia Fire Dept. and because of the potential for more fires like this one. I believe that adding more Tower Ladders to the ladder company apparatus should be considered. Also, years ago, the Philadelphia F.D. had water was called a "Giant Deluge" (PHOTO BELOW) to give Philly FD the ability to provide very large flow high caliber streams for major fires. Perhaps adding large Deck Gun Devices to the top of Brush Fire Units would be the best immediate option. Chicago has such Giant Deluge Units and the FDNY has the Satellites. Philly FD was able to control the spread at this fire due to the professionalism of its fine members. Good work brothers and sisters.
Captain Bob Rainey FDNY Engine 26 retired, Phil. FD Giant Deluge.jpg

Back in 1995 four engine companies were assigned new KME 1500 GPM pumpers equipped with 4" deck guns to replace the Giant Deluge.
Weren't the Pipeline companies converted to traditional engines a few years ago?

If memory serves me correctly, "Pipeline" terminology was eliminated back in 2017 after all non-specialty engine companies were equipped with LDH.
Engine companies started receiving LDH in 1987. The "Pipeline' designation began in 1993 and was discontinued in 2017.
The original Pipe Line companies existed between 1903-1954.

Yes, the Pipeline designation went away after all engine companies had been assigned 5" LDH. Squrts and Water Towers did not use to be equipped with LDH.