American Military Precision

PS: While the mainstream media is all focused on this SNAFU in Libya, we lost six soldiers in Afghanistan last week. Like the Chief says...NEVER FORGET!

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/us-soldiers-killed-afghanistan-firefight/story?id=13274369

The Pentagon released the names of the soldiers who were killed, all of whom were from the 2nd Battalion, 327th Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), out of Fort Campbell, Ky:

Sgt. 1st Class Ofren Arrechaga, 28, of Hialeah, Fla.

Staff Sgt. Frank E. Adamski III, 26, of Moosup, Conn.

Spc. Jameson L. Lindskog, 23, of Pleasanton, Calif.

Staff Sgt. Bryan A. Burgess, 29, Cleburne, Texas

Spc. Dustin J. Feldhaus, 20, Glendale, Ariz.

Pvt. Jeremy P. Faulkner, 23, Griffin, Ga.

"All of these men will be remembered not just as soldiers but as fathers, husbands, brothers, coaches, mentors, friends and, importantly, as Screaming Eagles," said Campbell.

Close to home for me. Staff Sgt Frank Adamski lived only a few miles from my home. (Plainfield, Ct). May he and the other five soldiers Rest in Peace.
  Today, I was told of another very sad story that happened a few years ago. A soldier was scheduled to come home from Iraq. He was supposed to come home in two days. Then the mother got a knock on the door. She saw the familiar patches on the uniform and thought her son was surprising her and coming home early. Instead it was two soldiers to tell her that her son was killed in action while riding in a jeep to start his trip home.
  His name was Army Captain Jason Hamill from Salem, Ct
  Let me repost a web site that is dedicated to our military.
        www.Patriotfiles.org