An Introduction

Hello,
Names Sam, I am a young (15 year old) fire buff born and raised in Calgary Alberta Canada. (yes, cow town)
I joined in like 2022 over the 'ronavirus and promptly forgot about it. So i figure im overdue to due an introduction.
I am also a Proud Sea Cadet 2 Years strong (Petty Officer 2nd Class)
So, uhhh Hello!
EDIT: Wat, 2017?!! i was uhh 2017-2007=10 😬

Last edited:
Welcome Sam. I have been involved in firefighting in one form or another for almost 60 year. You will meet amazing people on this website.

Welcome aboard, it’s an awesome site. Good luck with the Sea Cadets. I did 4 years in the US Coast Guard. I was a PO 2 also. There is so much to learn here, you will benefit so much, enjoy.

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
Names Sam, I am a young (15 year old) fire buff born and raised in Calgary Alberta Canada. (yes, cow town)
I joined in like 2022 over the 'ronavirus and promptly forgot about it. So i figure im overdue to due an introduction.
I am also a Proud Sea Cadet 2 Years strong (Petty Officer 2nd Class)
So, uhhh Hello!
EDIT: Wat, 2017?!! i was uhh 2017-2007=10 😬
Sam,
On behave of the groups management team I would like to welcome you abord the site. As a teen you are pretty active. Please correct me in case I am wrong, you attended the group's last zoom meeting. This months meeting will be on Tuesday night, 11 July.
Anyway are you aware the the US Coast Guard through its auxiliary nationwide are playing a major role with the sea cadets?
Enjoy the site & again, Welcome aboard!

Sam,
On behave of the groups management team I would like to welcome you abord the site. As a teen you are pretty active. Please correct me in case I am wrong, you attended the group's last zoom meeting. This months meeting will be on Tuesday night, 11 July.
Anyway are you aware the the US Coast Guard through its auxiliary nationwide are playing a major role with the sea cadets?
Enjoy the site & again, Welcome aboard!
Im A Sea Cadet with The Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corps, In Canada lol
I did attend a zoom meeting lol

Sam, "Canuck 2nd Class", in reply #17, "grumpy grizzly" quoted your reply....."I would but Alas, I got no money.

You were quoted then as member "123e443".
So we should assume you changed your user name on this site ?

Sam, I was also on that zoom meeting.

Willy

Last edited:
Sam, "Canuck 2nd Class", in reply #17, "grumpy grizzly" quoted your reply....."I would but Alas, I got no money.

You were quoted then as member "123e443".
So we should assume you changed your user name on this site ?

Sam, I was also on that zoom meeting July 11th.

Willy
OH yes I did! Something more fitting (and more Pronounceable).

Sorry my mistake, it is the upcoming zoom meeting - July 11th.

I was on that previous zoom meeting of Tuesday JUNE 6th, where you (Sam) had joined us.