'Bravest' cancer rate up post - 9/11 per F.D.N.Y. doctor

I intend to pass the word on other sites. Many people living only a few miles from Ground Zero, outside of New York City, have no idea of what's going on. Those that are certainly paying the price KNOW.

nfd2004 said:
I intend to pass the word on other sites. Many people living only a few miles from Ground Zero, outside of New York City, have no idea of what's going on. Those that are certainly paying the price KNOW.

Thank you Brother. I appreciate your assistance in trying to insure that America "Never Forgets" the sacrifices that were made on September 11th, 2001, as well as to "Let Them Know" about the FACT that in addition to the over 400 1st responders who were murdered on September 11th, 2001 ... 1,000 more 1st responders have died since then due to 9/11 related illness and 10,000 more are currently ill with very uncertain futures. And let's also "Never Forget" all of our families who are also directly affected as they must watch their loved ones who gave so much to their country spend the rest of their lives dealing with severe physical and emotional scars with many dying "way before their time".

I must say that it frustrates me that when I post information about 9/11 First Responder health on many fire service related sites I see very little in the way of responses ... yet when a thread is started about who makes the loudest siren or who has the most Roto Rays on their pumper there are many pages of responses. It really makes me wonder how many folks really understand what happened to our country on 9/11/01 and what a tragic effect it has had on us (9/11 responders) and our families ...

Thank you Bill for your ongoing concern for and support of all of us who have been directly affected by our Nation's worst ever terrorist attack to occur on American soil

NEVER FORGET !.......NEVER FORGIVE !.......&.......IF YOU FORGOT..ASK FOR FORGIVENESS!