Elliot Belin BFD historian.

Those familiar with the Boston Fire Department and its history will be saddened with the news of the passing of Elliot Belin. He was the unofficial historian of the Boston fire Department and was a wealth of knowledge. For years he would document every multiple alarm and "working fire 45-XXXX" on his angelfire web site. I used his listings while I was reading Burn Boston Burn to keep track of what was going on. He had suffered a stroke awhile back and his health was poor. Boston transmitted radio signal 10-43 to announce his passing.

Those familiar with the Boston Fire Department and its history will be saddened with the news of the passing of Elliot Belin. He was the unofficial historian of the Boston fire Department and was a wealth of knowledge. For years he would document every multiple alarm and "working fire 45-XXXX" on his angelfire web site. I used his listings while I was reading Burn Boston Burn to keep track of what was going on. He had suffered a stroke awhile back and his health was poor. Boston transmitted radio signal 10-43 to announce his passing.
RIP Elliot prayers for family and friends.