Emergency Engine and Squad 51

I was fortunate to have attended this event last July. Wouldn't have missed it for anything. Got some pretty decent shots of not only the E! apparatus, but did about a day and a half of other apparatus from Long Beach, to LA CITY, to Torrance, and back to County. Also got to sit down and have lunch with Capt. Mike Stoker(the engineer of both engines), and his wife. Made a few new friends out there, and got to see a lot of old ones.

Mike Stoker and Randy"Johnny Gage" Mantooth.
100_2536.png

Fire Station 8 in West Hollywood, where the opening scene of the pilot was filmed.
FS8.png

Engine 69, where Mike Stoker worked prior to being promoted to Captain around the time the show was cancelled.
E-69-2.png

LA CITY Boat 2, San Pedro. Built by the same folks who built the 343 and FF2.
LABoat2-2.png

Quint 127, one resident of the firehouse where the show was filmed.
Q-127-3.png

Engine and Squad in front of the museum, the day after.
Station51-4.png

And the original Engine 51, a 1965 Crown. This was out in front of FS 127 the morning of the event.
Crown2.png
Enjoy.

Nice. Station # 8 was also used later in the series where Johnny was working overtime. Then, in Season 7, Engine 8(with the goof of Johnny riding in the jumpseat) responded out of the Station on a 2nd Alarm for a trailer fire at a freight yard.

I saw a couple on a website a while back, but I can't find them now. I remember that it still looks very much like it did during the run of the show.

The best I can do is a shot of the kitchen from '97 from Emergencyfans.com. Sorry about the quality:

interiorof127.jpg