Eric Adams Indicted on Federal Corruption Charges

This was all part of the Feds plan. Some probably started singing like a bird. The Biden/Harris syndicate has sent a strong message. Quite entertaining- it’s what New Yorkers wanted !
I agree 1000% on the Feds intentionally going after him. Like I said, I’m no Adam’s fan, but once he started to talk about the illegals, the regime had enough. I wonder if Kavanaugh fits into all these investigations eventually. Enough people are dropping dimes on everyone else. Like rats fleeing a sinking ship

I agree 1000% on the Feds intentionally going after him. Like I said, I’m no Adam’s fan, but once he started to talk about the illegals, the regime had enough. I wonder if Kavanaugh fits into all these investigations eventually. Enough people are dropping dimes on everyone else. Like rats fleeing a sinking ship
I don't think that the Adams indictment entirely reflects revenge over his comments about the lack of Federal help for the migrant crisis. They may have taken a "look" at him because of his attacks on Biden but I really think that there is so much smoke in his administration that they could not possibly ignore the fires that were really there. It's not just Adams but his Police Commissioner and others who are also still being investigated. I think they found so much corruption that they just could not ignore it.

In my opinion, it might be better to wait a week or two to start promoting people and not the day after the mayor gets indicted but, it might be a good thing to do it now. Who knows.

In my opinion, it might be better to wait a week or two to start promoting people and not the day after the mayor gets indicted but, it might be a good thing to do it now. Who knows.
If the governor removes him from office, then the promotions get pushed down to low priority. Best to get them done now and move on.