FDNY LODD BROOKLYN FF TIMOTHY KLEIN L 170 4/24/22

68jk09

NYC Fire Wire is at Times Square.
·
This afternoon, 1 Times Square displayed a memorial for #FDNY FF Tim Klein. Midtown companies turned out for a moment of silence. We will never forget his sacrifice for this City. Rest in Peace, Brother.

firebuffkevin

I watched the funeral procession and funeral last night. His mother gave a beautiful eulogy, so real and some good humor intertwined. RIP Timothy Klein

raybrag

This afternoon, 1 Times Square displayed a memorial for #FDNY FF Tim Klein. Midtown companies turned out for a moment of silence. We will never forget his sacrifice for this City. #hometownhero Rest in Peace, brother. Text & photo courtesy Alex Ottaviano.

!.jpg

paul612

Here is my gallery from the funeral.

paul612

Great pictures Paul, thank you

Thank you! please feel free to share and download anything you'd like. I've come to the realization after a few LODD's up here in Worcester, MA where I'm from that at some point all that is left is a photograph.

If I don't need to be anywhere I will stay at a fire scene photographing till the last line is picked up. Whether it's taking pics of guys and girls picking up or taking crew shots. I love taking crew shots to document the company history.

I always encourage anyone that wants a group photo to just ask. Last week for instance in Greenpoint at the all hands on Provost Street the guys from 216 Engine grabbed me for a pic. I was honored to help them out.

LaurenSkye

I got to see a procession for a fallen Cincinnati firefighter a few years ago. It was a moving sight.