FDNY Unit Location Google Map (customized unit icons)

I created an FDNY Unit Location map using Google maps for fellow members of the CT Fire Photographers Association. The following link should now be accessible: FDNY Unit Location Map (Google). Battalions and Division locations are approximate, station locations of chiefs are geolocated. If anyone notes errors or omissions, please reply to this post and I will update it in time.

FDNY Unit Location Map (BK).jpg

The one CW 126 provided seems quite a bit more detail than simple dots. I am sure if yoiu give him locations for the missing units he will adjust the map.

Good Stuff 126

It isn’t just dots if you click on the it gives details about the units (type of truck) what battalion and division they are with I believe

I'm sure a lot of effort has gone into the creation of these maps.

BRAVO to the original creators and THANK YOU to those who took the time to post them here for us.

Whether its putting out a fire or it's contributing information for all of us here;
"TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK"

I'm sure a lot of effort has gone into the creation of these maps.

BRAVO to the original creators and THANK YOU to those who took the time to post them here for us.

Whether its putting out a fire or it's contributing information for all of us here;
"TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK"
Willie You speak words of wisdom as always.

E263 & L117 are in the wrong location, the firehouse sits on Astoria S. between 42nd St & 43rd St ......

Both of these maps are terrific for those who like to locate units and trace response patterns. This new one by citywide126 allows me to get a better overall view of those boroughs I am unfamiliar with at just a glance. Also, by simply typing in “enginexxx” or “Ladder xx” a street view of the firehouse appears, great for seeing those great old quarters in far off parts of the city. Great job on both of these map creations and thanks for making my life easier!

thanks for this! its now on my phone, so when I go to google maps I look any up NYC address I can see the firehouses! well done

E263 & L117 are in the wrong location, the firehouse sits on Astoria S. between 42nd St & 43rd St ......
Thanks for identifying the error. I added the zip code to the address, and Google Maps corrected the station's location.

The one CW 126 provided seems quite a bit more detail than simple dots. I am sure if yoiu give him locations for the missing units he will adjust the map.

Good Stuff 126
If anyone find an error or omission, kindly post to this forum, and I will make the change.

CW, great site! In Queens, E265 etc. also house EMS Batt.47 and in Staten Island E168 houses EMS Batt. 23. if you're interested. Thanks for all of your hard work.