Fire Apparatus Journal

Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
3,913
Save your quarters boys and girls. In early September I received a renewal notice for 38.00 We received a notice stating that would be refunded and the new rate is 69.95 for one year and 125.95 for 2 years. I have had a subscription since the beginning, not any more.
 
Save your quarters boys and girls. In early September I received a renewal notice for 38.00 We received a notice stating that would be refunded and the new rate is 69.95 for one year and 125.95 for 2 years. I have had a subscription since the beginning, not any more.

Yep. And they have slacked off on the FDNY coverage. The beginning of the end for that publication.
 
OK Mrs Grizzly was victorious! A program was supposed to change all renewals to 69.95 effective July but not all were changed due to a program glitch and sent out $38 renewals which is what I got. FAJ agreed to a 38 renewal for the upcoming year and 69.95 thereafter. So if you get the old rate and FAJ says it is 69 bucks fight it.
 
Last edited:
Received an e-mail from Vintage stating if I ordered "Coats of many colors" I would get a copy of "9-11, a 25th Anniversary Retrospective" FREE. Shouldn't those of us who pre-ordered the book (I did) get the same offer?
 
Back
Top