First due All Hands Statistics 2021

Like I did for the past 2 years, I have sorted through Signal73s map and ranked companies based on their first due workers. Sometimes there are typos and in years previous members of the website were helpful in fixing these mistakes. These numbers come straight from the consistent work of the members of this site.

First due and All Hands Statistics Link

Thanks to all and happy new years!

Like I did for the past 2 years, I have sorted through Signal73s map and ranked companies based on their first due workers. Sometimes there are typos and in years previous members of the website were helpful in fixing these mistakes. These numbers come straight from the consistent work of the members of this site.

First due and All Hands Statistics Link

Thanks to all and happy new years!
great stats

FDNY Response Videos

FDNY Response Videos
13 truck has had 5 first due AH + since 11/17. The 5 for the year seems to be a bit off.

— a brief count skimming thru incidents puts them at a definite 16 for the year, 22 is likely close to that number as well. It may be fruitful to re-evaluate the numbers on the list.

Last edited:
13 truck has had 5 first due AH + since 11/17. The 5 for the year seems to be a bit off.

— a brief count skimming thru incidents puts them at a definite 16 for the year, 22 is likely close to that number as well. It may be fruitful to re-evaluate the numbers on the list.
That was a typo that has been fixed, they have 17

Does it only include first due response area work or does it take into account any job a company got into 1st due? Ie relocation work or if other units are OOS.