Fleet Friday FDNY SPECIAL UNIT COMPARTMENTS

Great job on the intro. to the Marine Tactical Unit. The 1st time I saw this unit was, "Under a Different Name" When I was assigned as part of the Crisis Incident Response Team = C.I.R.T., of the Counseling Service Unit to the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. I operated in Brezzy Point, in the Rockaways in Queens. We all were there to assist the many F.DN.Y. members and their families, and anyone else effected by Hurricane Sandy, and
the large firesOur Lady of the Ashes after Sandy in Breazy Pt..jpgFDNY TL at Breezy Point Fire pfeifer.jpg during the height, of the storm. The fire (Photos) fully destroyed 4 square blocks of wood private dwellings, occupied by many FDNY and NYPD families, in what was sometimes called lovingly called the "Irish Riviera." Captain Bob Rainey FDNY Engine 26 retired and Current Peer Counselor FDNY Counseling Service Unit.

Great job on the intro. to the Marine Tactical Unit. The 1st time I saw this unit was, "Under a Different Name" When I was assigned as part of the Crisis Incident Response Team = C.I.R.T., of the Counseling Service Unit to the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. I operated in Brezzy Point, in the Rockaways in Queens. We all were there to assist the many F.DN.Y. members and their families, and anyone else effected by Hurricane Sandy, and
the large firesView attachment 40008View attachment 40009 during the height, of the storm. The fire (Photos) fully destroyed 4 square blocks of wood private dwellings, occupied by many FDNY and NYPD families, in what was sometimes called lovingly called the "Irish Riviera." Captain Bob Rainey FDNY Engine 26 retired and Current Peer Counselor FDNY Counseling Service Unit.
Use to be called Marine Incident Rescue Team MIRT