IS FD TRYING OUT A TRUNKED RADIO SYSTEM?

I noticed that instead of getting NYDP&R (Parks and Recreation) on my Uniden SDS100 [programmed directly from RadioReference.Com], I have been hearing Manhattan FR Dispatch and sometimes Brooklyn's Dispatch.      In other words, not the FD Talkgroups which should not be where I am receiving them at any rate.    I am getting it on the DPR Rangers TG.

Anyone notice this,  or I am doing something wrong with the programming and setup?    NYDP&R is being received---it is just that FD Dispatch is clearly heard occasionally.

Thanks for any advice.

It's not uncommon to have some bleed-through with all these frequencies in the 482 range either on the DOITT system or stand alone spaced so close together.

I work for DSNY ... my handheld radio has picked up an occasional PD transmission. So safe to say it happens. Could be atmospheric conditions, terrain, location, etc.

Look at the spacing on the trunked system. I swear at one time I uploaded the system to my BCD436 and Sentinel made the spacing 25 khz which threw the system off completely. I then had to edit the spacing back to 6.25 in the radio itself. Check that out.