Jacksonville FL FF shot In drive By of the firehouse

I do not understand this. Not one person has commented on this. I am OUTRAGED AT THIS. Come on guys are we so wrapped up in our lives that what is going on around us does not up set us. I know I am so po'd by this that it is not funny. What is happening to our country. Not one person here has expressed their thoughts or prayers to these guys who now have to not only deal with the red devil but idiots shooting at them.

To the Moderators and Admins I am sorry if I am out of line but things have gone way too far and it time that maybe some people got angry for all of the right reasons.

When I decided to  post  this story I've  been thinking  for a few  days how "quiet" some  folks have been on  Social media ,  as well as  How  Out of Touch  Others  are...  I am  a bit  unique  in that  I  have  a LOT  of National  contacts  with  Pipe band members including Jacksonville  as well as others so I do see word  gets around.... on various  things.... Like I said  Lots of guys  not  saying much  many  totally out of touch with  fergeson,  others  right up to the minute...  Before I got on the job I dispatched for  almost  4 years  I connect with some of them too...and  I 've noted  They (dispatchers)  are  discussing what sorts of uniforms  they wear  mind you some places  you would NEVER know while othes  Are dressed  A LOT  like cops  behind  Bulletproof glass.... and speaking  with  public  sometimes face to face.. (each varies  THE  point is  WHEN  you  get ready  to go home....is your  safety  a question?....  Things  I am sure  FDNY  has  posted  to the guys  and  well  here is an example  You might or might not even know  about.....  Obviously  the POST  is  rediculous  as one  would  expect  from  the  rag....

http://nypost.com/2014/12/24/fdny-abandons-firehouse-next-to-police-station-targeted-in-gang-threat/ 

i  actually  think  Silence might be Ok if not  then Caution

After all the rehortic, demonstrations, and finally the assassinations of the two NYPD officers I had had enough. Went down on the internet, did not monitor Boston/Chicago. Watched a little local and national news, in Chicago this was a no-story.

Diablo, I am in total agreement with you regarding the outrage of this, and all other current events. Yes my prayers are for all emergency personnel and U.S. Armed Forces. With regard to not commenting, I held back due to my exact thoughts and verbiage would not be conducive to the members of this site nor anyone else who may read it. Believe me, I am more than outraged.

Outraged is putting it mildly.  Any comment I could make wouldn't be proper for this site.