JohnD248 had a little surgury

I just wanted to pass the word that Johnny D (Johnd248) is recovering from some surgury he had done on Tuesday. The day before (Monday) John had gone for a colonoscopy and the doctors found something that they thought would be best if removed.

As of Thursday, John was being treated at Westerly Hospital in Westerly, R.I. and had a few (IV) lines stretched and operating.

John is really a Great guy. I've known him since the 70s when we were volunteer firefighters together. Prior to that Johnny "D" was an auxiliary firefighter at Eng 248 where he was well respected among the members there too.

Hope your better soon there John.  Take care okay.

Willy "D"

Hey John ... Best wishes for a speedy recovery ... Thanks for passing the word Willy D.

Get well soon John !! We also miss those Brooklyn run-downs and updates too !!!!

What a site this is!!  Thanks to Willy D and all my good friends for their thoughts.  I came home midday today (4/28) and am feeling much better.  No restrictions, just nice slow going for a while.  Happy to be back on nycfire.net.

Welcome back, John.  I know how you feel, 'cause I've been there, done that.  Best wishes for a speedy & complete recovery.