L126 Queens

L126 has been running with a rig with duct tape numbers for the last couple of months. Does anybody know what happened to their personalized 2002 Seagrave and/or are they scheduled for a new rig?

Attached is site showing their personalized rig - only one I'm aware of with a dark blue background for their logo.

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/queens/e303.htm

Bulldog

Bulldog
If you look closer at the top two pictures on the website you will also notice and a trucks shown in the top two photographs are different rigs even though they're both identified as 2003 models.  Other than the lettering which could have been changed the lights on the front of the cab are different.  Does anyone know what happened there?  

I think its the same rig. The top one has some graphics added plus the street sign.  It is the lighting that causes the problems top one clear and crisp, bottom one too much light on the pix.

kfd274 said:
I think its the same rig. The top one has some graphics added plus the street sign.  It is the lighting that causes the problems top one clear and crisp, bottom one too much light on the pix.
IT IS the same rig!

Its the same rig..they personalized it. The one you saw with duct tape is a spare. They are not getting a new one as theres is a 2002 model.

Understand the duct tape rig is a spare - does anyone know what happened to the personalized rig (e.g MVA or fire damage etc)?