Maryland House Fire Collapse

Oh.....look at the pretty orange flames!!!  2 lines stretched to the interior and 1 line to the rear, after 8 minutes.  These guys must have learned their fiiefighting skills at Wal-Mart.  That was a fine demonstration of firefighting (lol).

Doesn't seem to me there was any FAST company in place. Lucky nobody got pinned in the collapse.

Other than a quick interior search for occupants, looked like a deck gun or tower ladder job.

The officer running around with a radio needs to find his gear and put it on !! Set the example !!

Sorry, that's my pet peeve

vbcapt said:
Other than a quick interior search for occupants, looked like a deck gun or tower ladder job.

The officer running around with a radio needs to find his gear and put it on !! Set the example !!

Sorry, that's my pet peeve

I totally agree with you Captain. This video raises many, many questions. Who was the guy shooting it, and what was his fireground function? I heard him say something (couldn't make it out, I'm half deaf) then he set the camera down and went off to do something. What's up with that?

And where was that truck company walking off to? They seemed to just wander off, then wander back?

Very confusing, the whole job as it was filmed.

Just my opinion.

This video started off bad and continued to get worse: What's with the 'Beevis & Butthead' sloppy giggling in the chief's car as they are arriving on the scene? I get the feeling that the department involved is pleased with their performance as the video begins with the department's logo proudly displayed on screen. Lot's of people in bunker gear standing around taking no action and lot's of others moving in slow motion. As a firefighter, I found this video made me uncomfortable to watch.