Member Recognition and Appreciation

A special thank you to all those who post frequently and in some cases daily to keep us all updated on jobs, rundowns, news, passing of members, promotional lists, apparatus updates, new media articles, and much more. Special Shoutouts to "Mikeindabronx" with an incredible 28000+ postings and "68jk09" with an amazing reaction score of 12092. Chief jk, your insight, wisdom and passion are obviously appreciated by many. Just an observation and being thankful for what we have on this very solemn day. Stay safe.

Without making any of the groups members being insulted l would like to clarify something. It is very true That there are 5th ucertain members go above and beyond making posts. I joined this group years ago thanks to
Chief JK and Signal 73. Both gentlemen are outstanding and l especially recognize them for what they do. No matter what time or day
It is Signal 73 makes a immediate post in the group. He gets the pursuant info and fills in the rest as the job contuines. I along with other members also recognize some other members that post messages regarding active or older jobs. Now that l live in Florida it's difficult for me to post things that should be posted ASAP.

I would like to honor those members that give 110 % to this group and there are many of you......... No matter what time a job comes in, it gets posted. Very rarely missed on this site. NOW THERE IS A QUESTION / FAVOR I ASK OF YOU. GENTLEMEN.

Since l moved here to Florida one of my new neighbors is 20 y/ o. But is on the level of a 10y/o and loves FDNY. Trucks and shirts.
I have given him approx. 20 tee shirts. I problem l have is the moving men left a few boxes behind with the patches in them.
If possible can you please send me some FDNY PATCHES so l can give them to him.
If you can donate afew PLEASE MESSAGE ME...

THANKING YOU ALL IN. ADVANCE
DOUG. 60 YEAR BUFF AT E 319

Last edited: