Milan, Italy massive fire in 20 story residential high-rise.

Just saw this story on FoxNews.com.
Photos show dark, heavy smoke issuing from 20 story residential high-rise as flames consume the building.

Mayor says no reports if injuries or deaths and that they feel sure everyone evacuated. I appreciate his optimistic attitude, but it looks very bad in photos!

Let me try to put a link...

Just saw this story on FoxNews.com.
Photos show dark, heavy smoke issuing from 20 story residential high-rise as flames consume the building.

Mayor says no reports if injuries or deaths and that they feel sure everyone evacuated. I appreciate his optimistic attitude, but it looks very bad in photos!

Let me try to put a link...
Gr8 article ..looks like a hell of a job from photos in article.

At this high rise fire responding 5 ladder (3 of 100ft,1 of 137ft and one of 165 ft) with 3 crew FF , 12 engine with 5 or 6 crew FF, 2 water tender plus a lot of special unit like mask service unit, cbrn unit, high angle rescue unit (massive responding for our standard). There were problems at the fire system,it was probably damaged, the water cannot get the highest floors (it stops at 5th/4th floor with a very low pression). Also there was an heavy smoke condition and very high heat levels, so there were a lot of difficult to reach the highest floor. External fire burned until the combustibles was exhausted (no external insulation remain). Luckily no one was injured. In Italy very rarely have high rise fires and also in this case the fire come from outside of the building, not common.. never seen such a situation here.

At this high rise fire responding 5 ladder (3 of 100ft,1 of 137ft and one of 165 ft) with 3 crew FF , 12 engine with 5 or 6 crew FF, 2 water tender plus a lot of special unit like mask service unit, cbrn unit, high angle rescue unit (massive responding for our standard). There were problems at the fire system,it was probably damaged, the water cannot get the highest floors (it stops at 5th/4th floor with a very low pression). Also there was an heavy smoke condition and very high heat levels, so there were a lot of difficult to reach the highest floor. External fire burned until the combustibles was exhausted (no external insulation remain). Luckily no one was injured. In Italy very rarely have high rise fires and also in this case the fire come from outside of the building, not common.. never seen such a situation here.

Thank's for the info.