Nassau County fires

Does anyone know how many “Working Fires” Nassau County gets per year? I ask because I see a lot of posts for Nassau County fires. Is Nassau much like southern/eastern Queens as far as construction and population?

Does anyone know how many “Working Fires” Nassau County gets per year? I ask because I see a lot of posts for Nassau County fires. Is Nassau much like southern/eastern Queens as far as construction and population?
Nassau is definitely in a way similar to eastern Queens. In some areas you can cross the border and not even tell the difference. I guess because so, their FDs see a good amount of work.

The latest data I could find is from 2020 . . . and was compiled by Zone 2 Photography. Nassau County had 245 Signal 10s (Working Fires), while Suffolk County had 302. A list of all of these can be found at https://www.zone2photo.com/2020-Working-Fire-Totals. In contrast, this site reported 507 "All Hands" fires in Queens in 2022.
Interesting info. Suffolk county is about twice the size of Nassau which might be a reason why.

By comparison, the entire State of Rhode Island has a total population of 1.07 million (less than either Nassau or Suffolk Counties)

The entire State of Connecticut has a slightly more number of people when we add those two counties together.
Nassau and Suffolk Counties together - 2.83 million
Connecticut - 3.6 million

When it comes to our coverage of Nassau and Suffolk Counties Fire Activity - "raybrag" never lets us down.