New guy from Pittsburgh

Hello all from Pittsburgh!  Former volunteer firefighter/EMT for 15 years and current dispatcher for 3 paging services. I have been really into FDNY a lot lately. I have the nycfirewire app on my phone and totally enjoy it. Just on here to see what's going on and maybe get some more knowledge of FDNY and share some thoughts.  Any questions please feel free to message me! Please be safe out there and may God bless you!

"PA01", I think most here would agree that you have come to the right place.

The site is run by a Retired FDNY Captain and his son, a Lt in the FDNY.

Many of us here have become good personal friends, all with the same interest - that being the FDNY.

We have a great collection of Active Firefighters, Retired Firefighters, Dispatchers, Volunteer and City Paid Firefighters, Active and Retired EMS members, Buffs, and some Police Officers etc from all over the world.

So you check things out and I am pretty sure you will see for yourself, just what I'm talking about.

Welcome Sir from a transplanted NY'er to the Commonwealth of Pa. You'll find that this site has the greatest, knowledgeable and informative folks you'll ever want to know. Be safe and be well and enjoy.

Welcome, PA! Don't forget to check out the FAQ in this General Discussion section . . . there's a fantastic amount of information there that explains a lot about FDNY and its operations. And don't be afraid to ask questions, either. There are guys on this board from "Buff from afar" like me to retired FDNY senior officers who are always happy to answer.