New Seagraves

Is 270 supposed to get their rig back at some point or could this be headed to Queens
Squad 270 had the front line last week. Squad 8 is suppose to get the New One was only 1 ordered for now. Current squad 8 is gonna be the Squad 800 rig due to no good spare squad.

Squad 270 had the front line last week. Squad 8 is suppose to get the New One was only 1 ordered for now. Current squad 8 is gonna be the Squad 800 rig due to no good spare squad.
True point on the no good spare squad. The spare pool is 2000/2002 era. The current 8 front line trucks are 7 2013s and 1 2014 (squad 8 ex 165). I personally am a bit surprised we don't see the entire front line fleet replaced on an 8 year cycle like the rescues are now. These trucks are used pretty heavily.

True point on the no good spare squad. The spare pool is 2000/2002 era. The current 8 front line trucks are 7 2013s and 1 2014 (squad 8 ex 165). I personally am a bit surprised we don't see the entire front line fleet replaced on an 8 year cycle like the rescues are now. These trucks are used pretty heavily.
They tried to replace all no money per city. Same with collapses they where suppose to go out to bid and they turned it all around.... squad 8 will have a brand new rig and 2nd piece

The Rigs come unmarked from the factory....they get the decals , numbers and logos on at a sub contractor before delivery...the " sub contractor " lives in a residential neighborhood in Jersey somewhere and puts the decals on at her house . Its not uncommon to have several FDNY rigs parked in her neighborhood . True Story . Shes been lettering FDNY rigs for years .
The rigs come from the factory all lettered up and stripped. the person you are talking about hasn't done that in about 15 years. anyone who know anything, knows where this rig is going. just like some of the sandy replacements rigs, a few came with no numbers on them, and went i say a few, it was 2