News of Members

THANK YOU ALL for the Happy Birthday Wishes.

Thank you to Captain John "jbendick" for providing us with this great website.
It is because of this site that I have been so very fortunate to get to know so many of you.
All having similar fire department interests.

I am also very THANKFUL for being in generally good health at this age.
That in itself is a MAJOR PLUS as the decades go by.

Yes, there were 74 candles lite on a big birthday cake for me.
But there was a concern which I hope to tell you about later today

Once again - THANK YOU ALL :):):)(y)(y)(y)

Willy

Today April 11th, the members and visitors to this web site have a very special birthday to celebrate.

It is this site owners, Retired FDNY Captain John's Birthday.

So a very Happy Birthday to you John with many more to come.

I think it is very safe to say that we all greatly appreciate what you do for us here.

Captain John, a retired FDNY War Years Firefighter, as well as a U.S. Army Vietnam Veteran, plus a grandfather/great grandfather to 20, or is it 21 (?), I forget.

John - HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you have a GREAT DAY

Once again, another one of our members has appeared on the Gettin' Salty Podcast.
He joins several other members here who have also made a personnel appearance as well, including:
"johnnygage", "Lt Q", "69METS", "jkal", "3511", and "Disp120".

The most recent member being "Captain784", who was recently featured in the Gettin Salty Podcast Ep -141

A quick "thank you" to member "twoteamtease" also for mentioning about "Captain784" being a guest on that podcast in another topic here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXYKm4pH9Ig

Last edited:
Once again, another one of our members has appeared on the Gettin' Salty Podcast.
He joins several other members here who have also made a personnel appearance as well, including:
"johnnygage", "Lt Q", "69METS", "jkal", "3511", and "Disp120".

The most recent member being "Captain784", who was recently featured in the Gettin Salty Podcast Ep -141

A quick "thank you" to member "twoteamtease" also for mentioning about "Captain784" being a guest on that podcast in another topic here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXYKm4pH9Ig
The latest show was a home run with the captain