News of Members

Well the wife pulled one over on me. Had me called to the fire house yesterday to help the chief in measuring fire house aprons for surfacing. We traveled to three rural houses and measured. All the while 80 plus people descended upon our house complete with live music and a grazing table. Pulled down my street and saw a collection of cars that I thought was my neighbors , then I saw all the kids and grandkids! Totally overwhelmed and surprised (and it is hard to surprise me). Thank you all on this site for the well wishes. Hope to see you all soon.

Well the wife pulled one over on me. Had me called to the fire house yesterday to help the chief in measuring fire house aprons for surfacing. We traveled to three rural houses and measured. All the while 80 plus people descended upon our house complete with live music and a grazing table. Pulled down my street and saw a collection of cars that I thought was my neighbors , then I saw all the kids and grandkids! Totally overwhelmed and surprised (and it is hard to surprise me). Thank you all on this site for the well wishes. Hope to see you all soon.
Glad it went well Elwood....Johnny Maestro & the Bklyn Bridge had you in mind when they sang this...... (Johnny has Passed To A Higher Level along with my Friend Vietnam Veteran Les Cauchi 2nd from right who joined Johny in Heaven last year ) click YOU TUBE bar lower left ......

Glad it went well Elwood....Johnny Maestro & the Bklyn Bridge had you in mind when they sang this...... (Johnny has Passed To A Higher Level along with my Friend Vietnam Veteran Les Cauchi 2nd from right who joined Johny in Heaven last year ) click YOU TUBE bar lower left ......
You couldn't be anymore correct!