News of Members

Let us all wish our good friend and frequent contributor to this site, Mr John Donahue, aka "fdce54", a "Very Happy 69th Birthday".

Of course I'd say that's OLD but for many of us here, "he's just a kid".

Let us all wish our good friend and frequent contributor to this site, Mr John Donahue, aka "fdce54", a "Very Happy 69th Birthday".

Hey Willy, I thought my name was Frank. You're losing it fast.

Hey Willy, I thought my name was Frank. You're losing it fast.

To my good friend Frank, one of the first things that gives us a clue that those Old Senile Years are upon us is that we Forget Our Own Name and of course How to spell it.

I am very HAPPY to see that you were able to catch my earlier post in which "I purposely called you, "John" rather than Frank, and purposely misspelled your last name which should NOT be "Donahue" as I put it, but Should Be correctly spelled "Donohue".

I am sure that many of the members here, both old and young, were Well Aware of my test you were purposely given.
Reason being to test for "Old Man Memory Loss".

We are all happy to see that although being old, "you are NOT there yet".

Hope you have yourself plenty of your favorite birthday treat.
That Great Cheesecake Favorite of yours.

All the Best for Many Happy and Healthy Years Ahead.

Uncle Wilfred

To my good friend Frank, one of the first things that gives us a clue that those Old Senile Years are upon us is that we Forget Our Own Name and of course How to spell it.

I am very HAPPY to see that you were able to catch my earlier post in which "I purposely called you, "John" rather than Frank, and purposely misspelled your last name which should NOT be "Donahue" as I put it, but Should Be correctly spelled "Donohue".

I am sure that many of the members here, both old and young, were Well Aware of my test you were purposely given.
Reason being to test for "Old Man Memory Loss".

We are all happy to see that although being old, "you are NOT there yet".

Hope you have yourself plenty of your favorite birthday treat.
That Great Cheesecake Favorite of yours.

All the Best for Many Happy and Healthy Years Ahead.

Uncle Wilfred
Ah, that's just like you, Willy. Turn the tables and make it look like I screwed up. Well you passed the test. You got them all wrong......:love::love::love:

When it comes to Old Age, I think one of our more senior members here, Mr Johnny D, aka "johnd248", tells it best.

Let me quote what Johnny has to say about it:

"Old Age comes at a Bad Time.
When you finally Know Everything
You start to Forget Everything You Know"

Thank you Johnny for your latest "Words of Wisdom"