Niagara Falls, NY Border Crossing - Reported Car Explosion & Fire

A few pics from FBNY, looks like either a car blew up or rammed one of the screener huts going fast enough to part itself out

_nc_ohc=XbZL5n0EB6sAX_6ku2m&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=pzw4JCQGCrsAX8Q7ec-&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=9sONhVHWafQAX-Bm5KW&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.jpg

DOUBLE FATAL (reported ? ) in car.....at least one Border Patrol Agent injured.....all Bridges bet US & Canada closed...all Border Agent to respond to their nearest point of entry.

Last edited:

Bulldog

Bulldog
Several reports are now saying that there was also an attempted attack at the Peace Bridge which is another bridge from Niagara Falls to Canada. It's going to be interesting to see how this develops.

Now reporting non-terroristic in nature, all border crossings other than the Rainbow Bridge now open

This may prove to be one of the largest media “jump to conclusions” events in the history of ever.

Bulldog

Bulldog
This may prove to be one of the largest media “jump to conclusions” events in the history of ever.
I don't believe we can blame this when I media, initially several of the officials were calling it a terrorist event. That was kind approved by the fact that they immediately shutdown the other bridges in the area.

How can a car just "blow up" without any type of explosive involoved ? There had to be some type of explosive force given the scattering of debris shown in the pictures.

Looks like the car accelerated then launched off of a barrier before landing and exploding. My guess is medical or whack job, but that is just one mans opinion.