Oldest Spare Squad

FDNY Squad Co. 288 for the past few mounts has been using Squad Co. 61's old rig (SP03016). Its now the oldest squad & pumper spare in service being used.
Hazmat 1's new piece has lots of problems from what i've been told and will be out for awhile. The cab violently shakes/Vibrates and other issues as well. Also the current pieces visually have paint that's falling off? In big chunks. Even in the old old spares that were rusting and paint chipping away I have never seen that before. You can see bare metal on the rig.

FDNY Squad Co. 288 for the past few mounts has been using Squad Co. 61's old rig (SP03016). Its now the oldest squad & pumper spare in service being used.
Hazmat 1's new piece has lots of problems from what i've been told and will be out for awhile. The cab violently shakes/Vibrates and other issues as well. Also the current pieces visually have paint that's falling off? In big chunks. Even in the old old spares that were rusting and paint chipping away I have never seen that before. You can see bare metal on the rig.

Yeah Hazmat gonna be out awhile sadly…. Missing all the new equipment since they are using the old rig

When will the replacement or new squads be ordered or delivered? I'm not familiar on their replacement plan but isn't it time for them to be replaced?

Late 2025 at earliest. Delivery info sheet I have shows the first SQ's (252/288) Being delivered in very late 2013. Squad 61 wasn't delivered until 2014.