Philadelphia Fire

Unfortunately the only thing Philly really posts (that I know of) is the year end stats. I haven't seen anything for the individual companies like what is done for FDNY. Your best bet is to honestly follow PhillyFireNews on Facebook and start making a tally or something. You could try messaging them as well and they might have a rough idea for you but not sure. I have a few buddies on the job there so ill reach out and see if they know of anyone as well for you.

Last year Philly did 49,321 fire runs and had 3,353 jobs across the city.

Unfortunately the only thing Philly really posts (that I know of) is the year end stats. I haven't seen anything for the individual companies like what is done for FDNY. Your best bet is to honestly follow PhillyFireNews on Facebook and start making a tally or something. You could try messaging them as well and they might have a rough idea for you but not sure. I have a few buddies on the job there so ill reach out and see if they know of anyone as well for you.

Last year Philly did 49,321 fire runs and had 3,353 jobs across the city.

Thats what I thought.

There is a YouTube channel called Philly Fire Feed which posts audio from working structure fires throughout Philadelphia, Southeastern Pennsylvania, and Western New Jersey.

I have been out since 07/07/07. Back in the day every unit had to submit a memo on New Year's Day with their total runs for the prior year broken down by Fire (non EMS) runs and EMS runs. In Philadelphia Engines, Ladders and Squad Companies respond as EMS First Responders. The memos, some more creative than others, would be compiled at HQ and a General Memorandum would be distributed department wide with the stats from the previous year.

I have been out since 07/07/07. Back in the day every unit had to submit a memo on New Year's Day with their total runs for the prior year broken down by Fire (non EMS) runs and EMS runs. In Philadelphia Engines, Ladders and Squad Companies respond as EMS First Responders. The memos, some more creative than others, would be compiled at HQ and a General Memorandum would be distributed department wide with the stats from the previous year.
I remember seeing in the past some companies would put out there own stats but have yet to see a break down. The year end report the Commissioner does is pretty good but its only the totals of what the entire department did.