Photos of FDNY's New rigs

Officer's cockpit showing officer's speedometer and Maxi-Brake (red)

Attachments

• 2008_0513-Int-4.JPG
    2008_0513-Int-4.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 503
guitarman314 said:
  Hold on, I'm getting them ready for you. Hold on. ;)

AWESOME RIGS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES. Do you know if all of them are gonna had the same light or will the stick to the older LEDS?

FDNY220122 said:
guitarman314 said:
   Hold on, I'm getting them ready for you. Hold on. ;)

AWESOME RIGS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES. Do you know if all of them are gonna had the same light or will the stick to the older LEDS?
They will all have the same LED lightbars you see. By the way, the next tower ladders and rearmounts will also sport raised roofs. The only difference will be that the rearmounts will have a lower center section in the roof to accomodate the aerial.

Still trying to decide if that rig looks awesome or butt ugly  :p  Very nice pics though!

F

firekid52a

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :'( :'( :'( :'( ahahahahashaahahahahahahahahahhaha eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I F***IN LOVE THEM

That rig looks awful TALL. I wonder if it will fit into some of the older houses like E73.

Judging by the roof box I would say it appears to be about as tall as Engine 44 with their HazMat box, or a tower ladder with a roof box, so it *should* fit in most houses.  Worst comes to worst my guess is they'd modify one for low-ceiling companies (a la TL12 which is supposedly modified to fit a 95 footer into its quarters)

catry said:
Judging by the roof box I would say it appears to be about as tall as Engine 44 with their HazMat box, or a tower ladder with a roof box, so it *should* fit in most houses.  Worst comes to worst my guess is they'd modify one for low-ceiling companies (a la TL12 which is supposedly modified to fit a 95 footer into its quarters)
  We were told the rig is 10' 8" which is less than the dept. maximum 10' 10" ;)