SOC Resource Deployment Centre

F

Fireinfo101

Reading the FDNY Foundation 'FDNY: An Operational Reference' book it mentions the 'SOC Resource Deployment Centre' but it doesn't say much about it. Can anyone tell me more about it and provide some photos of the compound.

Main questions:

1) What vehicles/apparatuses are stored their?
2) How many vehicles can the compound hold?
3) Is it managed by the SOC or Fleet Services?

Thanks in advance.

HCO

I see that the SOC Deployment Facility is also listed in the Brooklyn section of the book and located at 10110 Foster Avenue which is adjacent to EMS Station 59. The facility is managed by SOC One spare or reserve rescue and a SOC logistics support truck are housed there, as well as several equipment PODS.

RDC, Forster ave in Brooklyn ,the same building w EMS . Yes operated by SOC , R-6 , Sq800 , (reserve apparatus not spares ) The SOC Task Force and part of SOC Tools also operate out of this building.

C

capthale

It?s anybody have any pics of that marine incident response vehicle and what types of tools and equipment they carry that might differ from the rescue companies thanks

Here's the MIRV:

DSC_0557.JPG

Find more pictures at https://www.ferrarafire.com/trucks/h-4415/

Looks a lot like the TSUs.  As for tools, someone more knowledgeable will have to reply.

As an aside, here's the Newport News FDs MIRV:

DkloXAmX4AAuEvG.jpg

In Newport News, the MIRV is also the dive team's vehicle, and it carries all of their Scuba and other gear.  It also pulls a trailer with a small boat and motor.

It?s anybody have any pics of that marine incident response vehicle and what types of tools and equipment they carry that might differ from the rescue companies thanks
Check the list of vids of “Fleet Fridays” that Skyler Fire does …I believe he already did a in depth videoed on the MIRV.
all the answers to your question are there.