Tower ladder 35

I remember back around '94 when i was the CPT of 275 i was working an OT tour in 302 on a HOT Summer day....155 had completed familiarization on a new TL & the day i was in 302 155 had went to the Shops with their old TL .....they switched tools & equipment over at the Shops then came back to Qtrs with the new TL around Noon time....we came back from a Run just as they arrived at Qtrs.....we backed in then the Truck started to back in & we heard a loud scraping sound .....the apron in front of Qtrs was somewhat sloped ....when the new TL was brought to Qtrs previously for testing the fit it was unloaded but now with everything on board the fuel tank which was in the rearmost part of the undercarriage seriously dragged on the incline.....155 had to bring it back to the Shops & get the old Rig back .......during this process they missed a good 1st Due job near Qtrs.....the end result was that the Shops had to install a modified fuel tank with an angled cut on the rear end & less fuel capacity.
That modification worked fine for 155 but what happened when a relocated TL tried to back in to quarters??

That modification worked fine for 155 but what happened when a relocated TL tried to back in to quarters??
relocators really didnt have a problem now still a dip but hasnt been issue. You back in with little bit of speed not knowing you'll scrape the *ss a little.