WOODBRIDGE, NJ - 6TH ALARM FIRE IN CARDBOARD RECYCLING PLANT ON CROW MILLS ROAD.

https://youtu.be/d3bdi29pw9c

( WOODBRIDGE, NJ 6TH ALARMS )  -  HERE YOU WILL SEE THE WOODBRIDGE FIRE DEPARTMENT, ALONG WITH A MULTITUDE OF AREA FIRE DEPARTMENTS INCLUDING THE FDNY, BATTLING A MAJOR 6TH ALARM FIRE IN A CARDBOARD RECYCLING FACTORY ON CROWS MILL ROAD IN WOODBRIDGE, NEW JERSEY.

The Tanker Task Forces that are seen are from at least seven different counties based on the municipalities seen. The task force arriving at the 1:05 mark of Majestrium's video is from southern Ocean County, closer to Atlantic City than Woodbridge. The Neptune is on scene and appears to be supplied by FDNY boats. My volunteer department sent four engine companies fairly early in the fire, and we are 20 miles south(Middletown) Likely one of the largest mutual aid responses in NJ since the Seaside Park/Heights fire

Seems to be the norm now with the way the state/ county fire coordinators have their plans. We?ve been several places Trenton, Hillsborough, Bound Brook to name a few...

jmag228 said:
The Tanker Task Forces that are seen are from at least seven different counties based on the municipalities seen. The task force arriving at the 1:05 mark of Majestrium's video is from southern Ocean County, closer to Atlantic City than Woodbridge. The Neptune is on scene and appears to be supplied by FDNY boats. My volunteer department sent four engine companies fairly early in the fire, and we are 20 miles south(Middletown) Likely one of the largest mutual aid responses in NJ since the Seaside Park/Heights fire

There was a lot of Monmouth County there. Keansburg tower, Portion of the Western Monmouth Tanker Task Force, etc.

I think there was a pretty big response for the Dune's Cafe fire in Ocean Grove in April. Think that was a 5 alarm fire that brought in the Neptune System.

Fire looks like it was finally called out thursday/friday time period. Could see a decent sized presence on 12/18 as I drove on the parkway. This fire was basically right next to the Driscoll bridge.