Yonkers FD (Annual) Budget Battle

I have learned NOT to count on ANY Politician to be a firefighters friend. However, let me correct that. There are a very few. But most politicians are only concerned with "Me", "Myself", and "I". They are only interested in their OWN Political Future. They are willing to put public safety behind their own political future.

I must strongly  disagree with this. There is an alderman in Chicago's 34th ward who is a FF on a leave of abscence. He is definately fighting for the brothers, especially with minimum manning, such as 10 to 9 on a engine/truck house.GG

grumpy grizzly said:
I must strongly  disagree with this. There is an alderman in Chicago's 34th ward who is a FF on a leave of abscence. He is definately fighting for the brothers, especially with minimum manning, such as 10 to 9 on a engine/truck house.GG

Yes, there are a very few fighting for firefighters. Meriden, Ct has one who is a buff. He won't let those guys down. In the City of New London, Ct with their current political battle, there is one politician on the firefighters side. He is a city council member and but also a retired firefighter.

Well, counting your guy Grump, that's three.