Yonkers Fire Radio

What is their Frequency ? Is there A site online that I can listen to them on ? Thanks.

FDNYBuff97 said:
What is their Frequency ? Is there A site online that I can listen to them on ? Thanks.

I think Yonkers is, 046.50000 (F1 Dispatch),484.71250 (Operations),046.26000

Mt.Vernon should be, 154.14500

I'm sure R1SmokeEater has more info on this

My own personal opinion, anyone we help gives us more info on the site Maybe somebody down in the bodunk area brought an old FDNY rig, want the info. Well they have it. We are all brothers of a great info site. Why doesn't CA post, would love to hear from CA sites. When it comes down to it all, the job is always the same, blue stuff on the red stuff.

To Raybrag thanx for the second due Surprized you did not know the answer for Nixon/AF-1. Stay safe and happy

To be honest, Grump, I never even thought about Tricky Dick.  I did work, though, with a number of pilots & navigators from the 89th MAW (the folks who fly AF-1) when I was with the 54th Weather Reconnaissance Squadron on Guam.  It seemed that our squadron was where those guys ended up when the powers that be decided they had homesteaded at Andrews for too long . . . so they sent them to the 54th for 2 years, then brought them right back to Andrews.  I never knew anyone who flew AF-1, but those guys do a whole boatload of special air missions . . . flying bigwigs all over the world.  There never was any question, though, that those guys were the best pilots & navigators I had ever seen.  And they were super people, too.  ;)

Correct - YFD primary station dispatch is on VHF Low at 46.50 MHz, and you can hear the DTMF station dispatch tones. If you have an ear for them, you can tell who is being called before the voice announcement. 484.7125 is the UHF ops frequency, and becomes active once units acknowledge from quarters and are on the road. 465.600 is the primary fireground frequency.

Hey guys , I'm listening to Yonkers on one of the channels of my Scanner & I know it's Yonkers Fire Dispatch on 046.50000  , When they say Yonkers to Ladder 73 etc ... Very similar to FDNY radio , But there is also another department or something else on there , I'm thinking it's Empress EMS , it always comes in low & mentions like 104 is relieving 47 and stuff like that , Jamie do you know what that is ?

FDNYBuff97 said:
Hey guys , I'm listening to Yonkers on one of the channels of my Scanner & I know it's Yonkers Fire Dispatch on 046.50000  , When they say Yonkers to Ladder 73 etc ... Very similar to FDNY radio , But there is also another department or something else on there , I'm thinking it's Empress EMS , it always comes in low & mentions like 104 is relieving 47 and stuff like that , Jamie do you know what that is ?

Sometimes Jersey City Fire bleeds thru on our (same) frequency....

R1SmokeEater said:
FDNYBuff97 said:

Sometimes Jersey City Fire bleeds thru on our (same) frequency....

Im not sure if it makes much of a difference but Jersey City went digital so it might not be them now.

FDNYBuff97 said:
Lol ok , the main base is Central so they all say whatever unit to central
Yeah, could be EMS. It's Southern Westchester County FD's as well on the radioreference stream, so you might be picking up from other FD's, like Mt. Vernon, Eastchester, etc. You may also be picking up on EMS in the city.