New Rescues in Production

Bulldog

Bulldog
You have to wonder the reasoning for however, especially in NYC I don't feel of much value. May be on the back and some highway situations but that small area on the front of the sea like it would do much and if you can't see all the flashing lights I'm not sure you would see it. Maybe it is for when the Ferrara units break down? ;)

Rescue 1 going European lol

Is it OTR yet?

Also any update on where R1 will keep their spare Rescue?

Been awhile since I’ve been to South St

Is it a parking bay for MOS cars
Decon
L15
E4
Hangout/Gear Bay

Would they move the Decon or Park their cars some where else?

They have a empty bay. The firemen have parking across the street now. They use to park 2 CTTF vans in the bay but moved them somewhere else I believe under the bridge at E15. They measured E4 it will fit just hasn’t decided yet.

Seems to be a good fit then if that’s the case. Wonder if L20 was ever an option not sure if the spare ladder is still there

Seems to be a good fit then if that’s the case. Wonder if L20 was ever an option not sure if the spare ladder is still there
L20 is not the same as it was. When L8 moved there they built a quarters on that side. They left it so now RAC Manager and Rebreather guys have a office. That side has the Rebreather and RAC Manager and is very tight. L20 side has RAC 6 and Division.

Here is a pic Storage for the Rebreather and RAC Manager stuff is behind it

Attachments

• 8BD6055E-0F3B-479C-B418-6F3B12BA485D.jpeg
    8BD6055E-0F3B-479C-B418-6F3B12BA485D.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 50
I haven’t been there in 2 years so that explains that lol
The only other option that I can think of is to move the Collapse back down to E5 which it worked very good downtown. And have the Reserve Rescue at L25 behind the Div.

What were the issues with this truck? Why did it take so long to get here?
Well I don’t want to say anything yet because Shops has to do a final inspection on it and make sure it doesn’t have any issues before it goes inservice. I will say all Rescues leaked from the roof besides R3 I believe.