Jersey City firehouse broken into

"Male of foreign nationality"....wouldn't wanna elaborate I guess.....

Kind of like - "The guy who did this had purple hair" and the press release comes out and it says "male with dark hair"... That narrows it down.....
 
"Male of foreign nationality"....wouldn't wanna elaborate I guess.....

Kind of like - "The guy who did this had purple hair" and the press release comes out and it says "male with dark hair"... That narrows it down.....
Kind of like the 5 guys they arrested over in Europe who tried to attack the base. “British nationals”
 
I don't know where they get their sources from because some of their stories are posted very preliminary and they don't go back and make updates.
Also I'm 99% sure they took a screenshot from a video of mine and didn't put a source for the picture.
When has RLS Media EVER given credit for photos taken?
 
Back
Top