4/23/21. NEW SEAGRAVE TOWER LADDERS

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know what model deck gun/master stream appliance the TLs use in the bucket? I know it's manual but that's about it. I'm guessing it's made by Stang just because I've heard some old timers refer to it as "da Stang gun" but maybe that's like saying Kleenex for all tissues. Also, specifically, who makes that C-shaped handle (I think some people call it a tiller stick?). Just curious 'cuz we're replacing a TL soon and I'm trying to make sure we don't wind up with a fully automated model that comes with wifi, bluetooth, 350 channels, and a built-in microwave/coffee maker. Thanks!
Here's what one looks like:
!.jpg

Looks nice and shiny. Wasn't 77 getting a 95'? That looks like a 75' unless I'm seeing it wrong
Yeah doesn’t look like a 95 footer. Was a little early for the 95 footers to come in. TL77 TL21 TL22 was the 1st assignment but not they are giving TL35 a 95 Footer spare rig to try out again….. they wanted to do 3 but might do 5 I am told….

There is a new 75 foot TL and a new Engine on display this weekend in Wildwood. Truck lettered and stripped, no number or shop number. Engine is naked.

Yeah doesn’t look like a 95 footer. Was a little early for the 95 footers to come in. TL77 TL21 TL22 was the 1st assignment but not they are giving TL35 a 95 Footer spare rig to try out again….. they wanted to do 3 but might do 5 I am told….
NO 95 FT TOWER LADDERS HAVE BEEN ORDERED YET