8/10/2021 Queens 4th Alarm Box 7851

“( FDNY BOX 7851 - QUEENS )” - FDNY OPERATING AT A DEADLY 4TH ALARM FIRE, WITH AN EXPLOSION AND PARTIAL COLLAPSE, ON 41ST AVENUE IN THE EAST ELMHURST AREA OF QUEENS IN NEW YORK CITY.

All you have to do is read the post on this incident & it will tell you what they are.

As for who the answer for 11B can be found on the internet (where many people have told you to look for your answers IE a Medal Day Program)

As for 22F its a supervisor

Some people are here to help. But sometimes you gotta help your self.. Its part of life

Last edited:
All you have to do is read the post on this incident & it will tell you what they are.

As for who the answer for 11B can be found on the internet (where many people have told you to look for your answers IE a Medal Day Program)

I know 11B is the Chief of Haz-Mat Operations, my question is who servers as the chief
Is Car 22F still the (Supervisor Mechanics - Stephen Marshall)

I know 11B is the Chief of Haz-Mat Operations, my question is who servers as the chief
Is Car 22F still the (Supervisor Mechanics - Stephen Marshall)

Some people are here to help. But sometimes you gotta help your self.. Its part of life