9/08/2010 Sixth Alarm (Originally Box 3069) Box 8480

@ anesti Oceanic's Mack looks great a real trooper. Are they supposed to be getting an Ex FDNY Seagrave did i read somewhere??

@ CATRY once again an amazing rundown on the 5th & 6th GREAT JOB!!!

And a question - does FDNY dispatch Richmond & Oceanic?? of does FDNY call Richmond & Oceanic's dispatch for their assistance

FDNY dispatches both Oceanic and Richmond and they just respond on their own. Also both Oceanic and Richmond got an old FDNY Seagrave. I believe Richmonds is in service and Oceanics is sitting behind their quarters. Richmond got Ex Engine 242 and Oceanic got Ex Engine 36, I believe.

Those are some amazing pictures. Very interesting to see L-109 running a ladderpipe and to see a timeline of events with Engine 254. Does anybody know if the duct tape and yellow lines on the door and back of the truck are anything special for the brush fire?

They're running a spare.  It's makeshift markings or covering up old ones.

Len90 said:
Those are some amazing pictures. Very interesting to see L-109 running a ladderpipe and to see a timeline of events with Engine 254. Does anybody know if the duct tape and yellow lines on the door and back of the truck are anything special for the brush fire?

Pretty sure 254 has one of the new Seagrave's... This is probably a spare....

Engine 254's 2009 Seagrave had to go back to the dealer the motor mounts went . They are using Engine 276's old rig as a spare.