9/11 Tribute Video

Thank you for posting that video.

When I first got word of it, I too tried watching it, but I also had trouble.

It was a black screen that said: "SORRY - Because of it's privacy settings, this video cannot be played here".
That was last night at 12:29 am
THANK YOU for correcting the issue.

To Any Active Firefighters on the job, volunteer or city paid, PLEASE LISTEN TO FATHER JUDGE's Words.
THANK YOU FATHER JUDGE YOU SERVED YOUR CALLING WELL and May You Rest In Peace.

As the Firemens Prayer says: "Pray for them as they go past - Every ride may be their last".

THANK YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU DO.

On September 23, 2001 (exactly 21 years ago), people from across the nation took time out to watch a live televised Memorial Service for 9/11 victims.

Together we shared the loss of the victims of the World Trade Center, the U.S. Pentagon attack, as well as those who died at the plane crash site in Shanksville, Pa.

Together we also stood strong "United As One" no matter who we were, where we were from, or what we looked like.

The Memorial Service was called; "A Prayer For America" and it was held at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, NY.

Those of us who watched it will always remember the sadness, as well as how PROUD WE WERE to be living in this country.

When the prayers were said and the speakers had spoken, Opera Winfrey who was the host said: "Now it's time for music".

Here are two of those singers who got a standing ovation for their contributions during this very sad time.

The song; "Wind Beneath My Wings"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rri6tddjIIM

The other song titled: "God Bless The U.S.A.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bfsQPWiITs

Most recently, in addition to the 343 FDNY Firefighters that died that day, there has also been another 303 FDNY members that have died, who have suffered from the effects of that World Trade Center dust when the two 110 story towers collapsed.

We should NEVER FORGET and the upcoming generations need to learn about America's Saddest Day.

Last edited: