9/3/24 Queens 5th Alarm 10-86 Box 6066

“{ FDNY BOX 6066 ~ QUEENS }”…..”{ FDNY USING **RARE FOAM OPERATIONS** FOR A MAJOR STUBBORN 5TH ALARM FIRE IN A TIRE SHOP ON LIBERTY AVENUE IN THE JAMAICA AREA OF QUEENS IN NEW YORK CITY }”…..

“{ FDNY BOX 6066 ~ QUEENS }”…..”{ FULL FDNY NEWS CONFERENCE FOR THE 5TH ALARM FIRE WHERE THE FDNY USED RARE FOAM OPERATIONS FOR A VERY STUBBORN FIRE IN A TIRE SHOP ON LIBERTY AVENUE IN THE JAMAICA AREA OF QUEENS IN NEW YORK CITY }”…..

Last edited:
D13: s/c (1) Additional Engine (E285), (1) Additional Truck (TL162) & (1) Additional Battalion Chief (B27) For A Watchline. @22:27

Last edited:

RCL

Where was 285? I see they had a relocator, but Im not seeing them on the rundown.

finally a fire that the super pumper gets to
They had the Superpumper respond to put some milage on it.. close to PMP.....There were other multiple alarms with in the last 6 months and they should respond but they didn't.

Last edited:
They had the Superpumper respond to put some milage on it. There were other multiple alarms with in the last 6 months and they should respond but they didn't.
Super pumper is on the 10-86 matrix that’s the only reason it went…. Just like the purple Ks….

I really don’t know why some people have a downer on the super pumper? It has a purpose, you don’t extinguish every fire with a huge master stream.

If it sits there all year doing nothing but then turns out once and does its job, it’s done its job. Think of airport trucks, how often do they get used? When they operate it’s a really bad day! I’m a huge fan of the SP and have a photo above my kitchen table 😀