Bronx feed

Does anyone else experience sporadic breaking up of transmissions to the point of not been able to understand or hear whats been said on the Bronx feed??

Its rather sporadic in nature, does not happen all the time, but when it does it makes it almost impossible to decipher whats been teansmitted on the Bronx freq.

Regards

JT

Cheers mike, Im listening into Da Bronx at the moment, I tend to listen into and see what certain companies are doing, to collate my info, And its always when  Da Bronx is transmitting to the company or a run for the company(ies) im monitoring that it always happens!!! Murphy's Law!!!

Not sure if there is a fix for it.

JT

Last night during the BX Third @ Topping & 174 the BX radio on this site was breaking up & the Fire Dars was not working at all...but my bc560xlt scanner here in QNS was picking up BX fine....when someone asks about the feed on a computer are they talking about the Broadcastify one on this site here or elsewhere ?........PS during the SI Third tonight i checked the live audio here & the Disp was clear but Field Comm was very different almost sounded like in a tunnel.....Fire Dars was not working .

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed the same thing with the Bronx, will check the scanner today.
Changed the scanner to the VHF a little stronger signal but you might hear some of Staten Island, let me know if that is better.

DARS can be hit or miss, depends on if they activate the repeater and where the car is parked.

Please post any other issues, all the Broadcastify feeds for FDNY are controlled by us and provided to them.  So any reception issues have to be fixed by use.