COVID-19 MUTUAL AID TASK FORCE UP AND RUNNING

Hello All i believe a communications frequency has now been set up for the Mutual Aid EMS Teams that have arrived from around the Country. I wanted to Thank them for all they do. Please if you see them around the City and they look a little lost , please assist with directions or more if possible. Thanks to everyone. Stay Safe.

tperez102 said:
Hello All i believe a communications frequency has now been set up for the Mutual Aid EMS Teams that have arrived from around the Country. I wanted to Thank them for all they do. Please if you see them around the City and they look a little lost , please assist with directions or more if possible. Thanks to everyone. Stay Safe.

THANK YOU "tperez102" for passing this info onto the membership.

Those "out of town" EMS teams are also out there saving lives and on the frontlines of this war. They have left their friends and families to join in the battle too.

There are actually two frequencies Citywide 2 and the Notify channels used by mutual aide. We have to give our notes on the boro channels.  I've ran into units from St.Louis, Chicago, Detroit, DeKalb County (Atlanta Metro Area) and some of my friends have seen units from New Haven. I'm off for the next two days, so if anyone interested in some stories from recent weeks or pictures from the trenches just let me know.

Are the out of state units using their out of state rigs or are they manning FDNY ambulances ? I haven't seen anything that looks out of state on Staten Island. Are they deployed there or just in the four mainland boroughs ?