FDNY Unit Location Google Map (customized unit icons)

Memorymaster, I appreciate the suggestion, but it was a lot of work just to add the fire companies and chiefs. Over 400 custom icons.

Great job.

Slight number reversal - shows E248, rather than E284 with L149.

I believe that Battalion 49 is with E312.

I believe Battalion 53 is with 326 & 160, not with E306.

As the creator of the "other" Unit Location Map; I tip my hat to you. Your map is FANTASTIC!

I believe Battalion 53 is with 326 & 160, not with E306.

As the creator of the "other" Unit Location Map; I tip my hat to you. Your map is FANTASTIC!
Firephish: Thanks for the compliment and catching another of my errors. Much appreciated. Correction made.

You show Bn47 with both E265/L121 and E266. They're with 265/121. BFU7 is with 266.

"Citywide126" - Thank you for all of the effort that you have put into this map and contributing it to the members of this site. It is certainly a very tough undertaking on your part

Also, Thank you to all the members who have advised us of any needed corrections.

As they say, whether its fighting a fire, or playing for the NFL championship - "Team Work Makes The Dream Work".

Outstanding job. Can anyone advise how to save this to Favorites in Google Maps? Thanks.

You've done a great job.
I do notice the Bronx Borough Command is shown but the others are missing.

You've done a great job.
I do notice the Bronx Borough Command is shown but the others are missing.
I've tried to place Boro Cmd icons on the map, but second icons obstruct the unit icons. The only way to add them would be to place them a distance away, which defeats the purpose. If anyone has a thought on how I should handle it, let me know.

I've tried to place Boro Cmd icons on the map, but second icons obstruct the unit icons. The only way to add them would be to place them a distance away, which defeats the purpose. If anyone has a thought on how I should handle it, let me know.
Im not a computer guy but you did a sick job on this, really great. Wish I could help surprised my computer hasnt blown up my little one is better on this thing & she's five!