How will Congestion pricing affect FDNY/ NYPD members working in lower Manhattan

Welp, looks like Congestion Pricing isn't stopping.

Heres the prices,

• Cars: $15 during the day/$3.75 at night
  • Motorcycles: $7.50/$1.75
  • Small trucks: $24/$6
  • Large trucks: $36/$9
  • Taxis: $1.25 surcharge per ride
  • For-hire vehicles: $2.50 surcharge per ride
  • Tour buses: $36
  • Charter buses: $24
People coming through the Tunnels get a credit,

• Cars: $5 credit
  • Motorcycles: $2.50
  • Small trucks: $12
  • Large trucks: $20

Sadly, First Responders and other Goveroment Employees aren't exempt, but the list of Exemptions include, Yellow School Busses owned and operated by the DOE. Commuter Vans lisenced by the TLC. Buses providing scheduled commuter service to the public, including long-distance lines like Megabus and Greyhound and regional lines like the Hampton Jitney. Half of NYC Goveroment Vehicles, dubbed "specialized government vehicles" that are needed to work in the Central Business District. And some drivers who earn less then 50k.

Welp, looks like Congestion Pricing isn't stopping.

Heres the prices,

• Cars: $15 during the day/$3.75 at night
  • Motorcycles: $7.50/$1.75
  • Small trucks: $24/$6
  • Large trucks: $36/$9
  • Taxis: $1.25 surcharge per ride
  • For-hire vehicles: $2.50 surcharge per ride
  • Tour buses: $36
  • Charter buses: $24
People coming through the Tunnels get a credit,

• Cars: $5 credit
  • Motorcycles: $2.50
  • Small trucks: $12
  • Large trucks: $20

Sadly, First Responders and other Goveroment Employees aren't exempt, but the list of Exemptions include, Yellow School Busses owned and operated by the DOE. Commuter Vans lisenced by the TLC. Buses providing scheduled commuter service to the public, including long-distance lines like Megabus and Greyhound and regional lines like the Hampton Jitney. Half of NYC Goveroment Vehicles, dubbed "specialized government vehicles" that are needed to work in the Central Business District. And some drivers who earn less then 50k.
So the first day of congestion pricing I can see a lot of EMS, PD and Firefighters calling out.

MTA pushed the date, it's starting in June
Going to add, the MTA didn't push it because they wanted to. They pushed it because there being sued by so many people who also agree congestion pricing is a bunch of BS.

Not only is this a crime to members working in Manhattan south of 60th, but also members LIVING in Manhattan south of 60th. There's plenty of members including myself born, raised, and still live in lower Manhattan... Seems like politicians and the MTA forgot that real NYers still call this area home. Now it feels like we're basically being trapped. I work in Brooklyn now and plan to work in the outer-boros throughout my career. Still figuring out the details and logistics on how to mitigate the impacts.