Is the FLY Car program still operating?

I understand that during the height of the Pandemic the Fly Car program was suspended as they needed more transporting Ambulances on the streets. I had read that it was supposed to be temporary , so have they brought the Fly Car program back since then and are they still replacing the ALS paramedic Ambulances with the New Fly Cars? I know that the Bronx was supposed to replace all of their ALS ambulances with FLY Cars so has that been completed yet or is the Bronx still running with ALS ambulances? Are they replacing ALS ambulances with Fly Cars in any or the other boroughs or is it being limited to the Bronx?

No it is not operating at all.
So did they take the new Fly Cars (that were operating until the pandemic hit) out of service and replace them all with ALS ambulances? If they took the Fly Cars out of service I would imagine that they could be used as Conditions cars for the Supervising officers?

I thought Rescue Battalion, Safety Battalion and Command Tactical got some of the units that were being used in the fly car program

The PRU vehicles are now being used as spare conditions cars and the Rescue Battalion, Safety Battalion and Command Tactical.

Not related to EMS Fly Cars but does anybody remember (back around 1970 ?) the Sanitation organizing what was called "The Flying Squad"....it was comprised of Sanitation Police https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Department_of_Sanitation_Police
riding Mo Peds or a 2 wheel scooter that would swoop into areas & issue summonses mostly to stores for dirty sidewalks or owners of vacant lots for trash (if they could find them)....the short often broadcast TV clip announcing this program was really strange it showed a Sanit Cop come riding out of the front door of City Hall & down the steps on his Scooter.

So the Rescue Battalion is usually in a Silverado same as the other Battalions and Divisions but uses one of the former PRU as a spare?
Rescue Battalion doesn’t like it so they have it as a Spare. They are using the 2013 GMC in process of getting something else. Works great for the command Tactical tho. These PRUs are very top heavy and don’t take turns that well.

If they want to decrease response times on EMS runs it would be good if they finally starrted dispatching Ladder companies os Ems first responders like they do the Engines. That would also relieve some of the Engines and reduce their workload by sharing the burden on some of Category A, B and C runs that Engines sometime will be dispatched on.